SUPERCHARGING THE FUTURE
Helen Ventures invests 50 million euros in the most innovative and transformative European startups in the energy, e-mobility, circular economy, decarbonisation and digital solutions sectors. Together we supercharge the future. We accelerate the growth of early and growth stage companies through our profound energy market insights and by collaborating with our customers and industry experts.
Helen Ventures is part of Helen Ltd., an energy company giving everyone the chance to enjoy the opportunities of the new energy era.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experienced and versatile teams with high energy, clear vision and strong execution capability.
- Innovative ideas with sustainable competitive advantage.
- Large market potential and scalable business models.
- Eagerness to collaborate with Helen.
- Global mindset.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You are solid. Ground your future with long-term financing.
- You execute. Get access to agile piloting opportunities.
- You shine. Enter the energy market through Helen’s existing customer base.
- You are connected. Open doors in the energy sector and financing ecosystems.
- You are credible. Stand taller with Helen’s solid energy sector expertise.
- You grow. Develop your business with energy sector talents.
- You succeed. Join forces to build a revolutionary carbon neutral future.
A platform for joint growth
We value open and smooth collaboration and strive to build a more sustainable tomorrow.
Helen’s heating and cooling energy system in Helsinki provides a unique platform for piloting new technologies, and the 500,000+ customers open a gateway to effectively scale your business.
We open doors and connect people and ideas in the energy sector and venture capital ecosystem.
Helen Ventures’ investment scope is 50 million euros. In addition to accelerating your growth with financing, we also provide access to customers, talent and know-how.
Future energy solutions and new innovative technologies are an integral part of our strategy and we are committed to become carbon neutral by 2030. We also collaborate with other investors.
Key areas for investments
- Renewable energy technology
- Smart energy solutions (incl. smart building solutions)
- Distributed energy solutions
- Circular economy and decarbonisation
- Digital solutions applicable to energy sector
Hello year 2022, let’s lead the change we wish to see in the world
As we have entered the new year 2022, it’s a perfect time to look back and forward. In this blog I’d like to share with you my thoughts, give insights of Helen Ventures’ recent investments, and reveal some ideas towards the new year. So, please keep reading!
Helen Ventures invests in enspired GmbH, an energy trading company that boosts grid flexibility across Europe
Helen Ventures has closed an investment into Vienna-based startup enspired GmbH. Energy trading-as-a-service company enspired has closed a new landmark fundraising round that will accelerate the start-up's expansion across Europe just 18 months after its inception. The USD 8.7M round, co-led by Emerald Technology Ventures and 360 Capital – two leading venture capital firms investing in technology that supports the energy transition – will help enspired solve a key challenge in the energy transition by making power grids more flexible. Corporate venture capital investors EnBW New Ventures and Helen Ventures are joining the syndicate together with co-investor i5invest.
E-Mobility startup &Charge secures investment from Helen Ventures and Porsche Ventures to accelerate European expansion
&Charge GmbH, a German e-Mobility and impact startup, has closed an investment round led by Helen Ventures and Porsche Ventures. This Seed+ investment round allows the Frankfurt-based startup to further accelerate the development of its digital platform in Europe.